- The well balanced all round blade received the new double concave that helped make the bolt such a great paddle.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
- The Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and it is also great to lean on while wave riding.
- 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour.
- Unique square outline and 10 degree angle makes it exceptionally direct.
- Double concave on the power face creates an effortless and forgiving catch.
- The blade aligns itself in the water for maximum tracking with power transfer in a forward motion.
- The choice of 2016/2015 Euro Tour Champion racer Connor Baxter and anyone looking for an efficient paddle.
• High density PVC Core reduces resin uptake making the blade stronger and lighter than ever.
• UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
• Full ABS rail and protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
• Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
• All size Tiki Tech blades sold separately in Red, Blue, Green, and Purple graphics with matching ABS Edge.
• Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the Enduro M and XS blade.
• Slimmer profile reduces weight for improved efficiency.
• Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
• A great value due to strength and high quality shape.
• 100% recycled ABS (ABS material required from automotive