2016 Neil Pryde Hellcat Windsurf Sail
No-Cam Performance Freeride
The 2016 Hellcat shape and outline are derived from the EVO7 race sail. The Hellcat is a thoroughbred performance freeride sail. It’s fast, powerful and delivers an exhilarating combination of speed and acceleration. Slippery and rapid when powered up on a reach, Hellcat’s race sail shaping and twist characteristics ensure pace and pedigree of this high performance freeride machine.
- Forceline custom laminated clew for optimized strength and load distribution.
- Pronounced shaping in the bottom of the sail for maximum drive and power.
- Open Integrated Compact Clew for optimized foot outline and extra surface under the boom.
- Wide sleeve in the middle to upper section for a clean aerodynamic profile and easy rigging.
- Race-inspired longer luff curve and high aspect ratio ensuring high skin tension and fast reflex for maximum acceleration and top-end speed.
- Component battens: Six tubularbatten configurations reducing weight while giving optimum profile shape and stability.
- One-rod bottom batten for deep foot profile and durability.
|7.2 m2||482 cm||205 cm||22 cm||7||0||460|
|8.2 m2||513 cm||207 cm||24 cm||7||0||490|
*Colours may differ from image