WINDSURFING EXTENSIONS & BASES
WELCOME TO JOLUKA WINDSURFING SOUTH AFRICA
Windsurfing is making a comeback, with great equipement, it has become easy to use and transport. Cross over is the new term for a versitile windsurfer board that can be used in water sports such as stand up paddle.
Flexibility and Fun are most likely the two most important benefits that have given Windsurfing it reaching new technology hights with easy portable compact inflatable boards to the next extreme perfromace of foiling windsurfers. Windsurfing appeals to everyone from water enthusiasts to fitness enthusiasts allowing for hours of fun surfing waves, racing on flat water, freestyle, slalom, formula, light wind, tandom, down-winding, exploring, touring and even Stand Up Paddle or SUP.
Consider the following when selecting your Windsurfing Gear:
• Your skill-level
• Your weight
• Area of application (Flat water, freestyle, slalom, wave or both)
• Buy from a dealer in your proximity, who can offer honest advice and upgrade your board later
• Well-known brands, like Starboard, JP-Australia and Neil Pryde fetch much higher re-sell values than lesser known brands
• Well-know brands, like Starboard Windsurfing offer manufacturer warranty’s on new equipment purchased
• Well-known brands, like Starboard spend millions on R&D, use finest, high quality material
Give windsurfing a try. It’s healthy, improves your fitness, works your core muscles, burns calories like nothing else and allows for hours of fun in the waves or on flat water.
Windsufing is amazing, water, wind and funPeter
Windsurf and Stand Up Paddle. What a combinations of fun for waves, wind or no wind.John
My windsurf adventure started back home in Aruba when I was about 9 years old.Sarah
Have fun, WindsurfWalter
BROWSE OUR WINDSURFING ONLINE SHOP
We import a full range of Windsurfing Starboard, JP and Neil Pryde Gear including boards, booms, masts, sails, fins, straps, wet-suites and bags.
We offer Windsurfing Boards and Gear from entry level to expert as well as inflatable to carbon, race, foiling, freestyle, surf and tandom.